Pollution Control Department is one of the three operational Departments in the Ecological Project Office. The responsibilities of the Department among others are:
- Manages the Implementation of approved Pollution Control Projects;
- Responds to National Emergencies as they relate to Pollution Control;
- Prepares Memoranda for FEC/Local MTB on award of contracts for PC projects;
- Liaises with States and Federal Agencies on pollution control issues, and
- Performs other duties incidental to supporting EPO related needs.
- Liaises with other departments in carrying out general functions of the office.