The Planning Division is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Development Plan (Rolling, Medium and Perspective);
- Monitoring and evaluation of plan implementation;
- Formulating the procedures for monitoring the activities of Parastatals under the supervision of OSGF;
- Servicing Ad-hoc Committees set up by the President;
- Collation and production of quarterly and annual reports of Offices and Parastatals under the supervision of OSGF;
- Serving as the think-tank for OSGF; and
- Liaising with relevant bodies outside the OSGF on policy and planning matters.