Mr. James Sule
FUNCTIONS OF CABINET AFFAIRS OFFICE
- Facilitation of meetings of all statutory councils set up in line with the discharge of the duties and responsibilities of The President and C-in-C.
- Accurate recording of proceedings, decisions and directives of the various Councils and Committees of government
- Processing of various documents incidental to the work of the Councils, Committees, Panels, etc.
- Archival documentation, classification and preservation of the confidentiality of the records of Government..
CLIENTS OF THE OFFICE
Ministers, Extra-Ministerial Departments and Agencies supervised; Federal Executive Council; National Council of state, Economic Management Team; Statutory Bodies; Committees and Presidential Fora which the SGF serves as Secretary.
- Handling of memoranda, Notes with dispatch
- Minutes of meetings, Council Conclusions should be prepared and circulated at least a day before the commencement of the next meeting.
CENTRAL DELIVERY COORDINATION UNIT (CDCU)
Facilitation of citizens to send on-the-spot feedback on project implementation for the purpose of promoting public accountability and improving service delivery by government institutions.
To begin, kindly visit the official CDCU website.
You can download the Presidential Delivery Tracker application from the Google Playstore for android devices
To download the Operational Manual for Council Documents click this link
Cabinet Affairs Office Operational Manual Revised Edition 2020