Mr. James Sule
FUNCTIONS OF CABINET AFFAIRS OFFICE
- Facilitation of meetings of all statutory councils set up in line with the discharge of the duties and responsibilities of The President and C-in-C.
- Accurate recording of proceedings, decisions and directives of the various Councils and Committees of government
- Processing of various documents incidental to the work of the Councils, Committees, Panels, etc.
- Archival documentation, classification and preservation of the confidentiality of the records of Government..
CLIENTS OF THE OFFICE
Ministers, Extra-Ministerial Departments and Agencies supervised; Federal Executive Council; National Council of state, Economic Management Team; Statutory Bodies; Committees and Presidential Fora which the SGF serves as Secretary.
- Handling of memoranda, Notes with dispatch
- Minutes of meetings, Council Conclusions should be prepared and circulated at least a day before the commencement of the next meeting.
To download Operational Manual for Council Documents click this link
Cabinet Affairs Office Operational Manual Revised Edition 2020