The Schedule of the Division includes the following:-
- Serve as Secretariat of both the Top Management and General Meetings of the Political and Economic Affairs Office.
- Handle issues of staff Welfare, Discipline and Promotion; it collates information and data on all staff of P&EAO.
- Liaise with the Permanent Secretary's Office and coordinate the activities of the Political and Economic Affairs Office
- Processes Training needs for all staff of P&EAO.
- Maintain an effective Political and Economic Affairs Office Registry.
- Carryout any other ad-hoc duty/assignment that may be assigned.